Shopify & Khaos Control
Are you looking for a simple way to integrate Shopify with Khaos Control?
Patchworks makes it easy to get your software packages working together and drive your business performance. We integrate a multitude of the leading POS, eCommerce ERP, Accounting and Marketplace platforms with easeBook a demo
Whats in it for you?
Patchworks integrates Shopify and Khaos Control, streamlining your data flow and upgrading your productivity
- Instant Integration – Patchworks is hosted on our external servers and is ready to be implemented into your system just as soon as you are!
- Expert help – we provide pre-integration consultation to all of our clients, identifying your key business data and helping you with your software decisions
- Save time and money – Patchworks transfers your data in real-time across multiple platforms, streamlining your data-flow and removing the need for manual data entry
Does this sound familiar?
- You are looking to use Shopify to handle your online sales, however, you can’t sync all of your new data with your current Khaos Control platform
- You are slowly becoming inundated with data and are concerned it is having an affect on your growth
- You don’t have the time or resources to maintain two platforms, but don’t want to go through the upheaval of changing your software
Let us help
Use Patchworks for seamless integration today
- Increase your productivity – real-time data transfer reduces your operational costs
- Improve your workflow – accelerate your order fulfilment process and maximise your customer satisfaction levels
- Future-proof your business – gain greater flexibility to choose from the best software systems to work with
What Patchworks will do for you!
- Smart Data Mapping identifies you key data
- Patchworks SKU cleanse eliminates any errors in your inventory
- Advice on how to maximise the efficiency of your setup
Shopify and Khaos Control integration
- Improved productivity with synced orders, sales and stock levels
- Automated order processing and automated sales transactions
- Reduced operational costs thanks to real-time data transfer
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.