ERP meets POS
NetSuite’s enterprise resource planning solution (ERP) is a modern, scalable solution that runs all your key back-office and financial operations. From order and product management to financial planning and business intelligence, NetSuite powers businesses of all sizes, across all industries.
While NetSuite streamlines your back-office, Lightspeed’s retail software powers your point of sale. With complete payment flexibility, customer profiles and inventory management tools, Lightspeed enables you to deliver a great in-store experience.
Separately, these systems are essential for growing brands. And together, they work even better.
Automated data sharing
When you integrate NetSuite with your Lightspeed software, you open up an automated channel of communication with your ERP and POS – meaning your back-office system always knows what’s going on in your store, and vice versa.
By sharing things like order history and customer data with your point-of-sale system, you can deliver a personalised shopping experience across your channels – whether that’s in your shop, at a pop-up store or online.
With all your systems connected through our leading integration platform, you can use NetSuite as the central hub for your business data. Everything feeds into NetSuite’s intelligent reporting tools, meaning you can get a holistic view of your business without logging into your separate systems.
Welcome to smarter selling.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect NetSuite with Lightspeed
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.