Keep them coming back
WooCommerce is a fully customisable e-commerce platform for WordPress, seamlessly blending content with the world of online shopping. Offering hundreds of extensions, WooCommerce enables you to sell almost anything, including physical products, downloads and subscriptions.
With WooCommerce, you can build a truly unique site. But in today’s crowded e-commerce world, that’s not enough to keep customers coming back. You also need to deliver on your promises, fulfil orders and handle returns in a timely fashion.
That’s where JDA Warehouse Management comes in.
Staying up to date
JDA (formerly RedPrairie) works to streamline your warehouse operations. It tidies the mess, automates the manual and reduces the waste. Quite simply, it makes your life easier. And when you integrate JDA with WooCommerce, things get even better.
JDA starts telling WooCommerce all about its day. What came into the warehouse, what went out, how much is leftover – all that data gets sent straight to your website. So, if someone buys the last ten of something and you find yourself suddenly out of stock, your website knows all about it.
Ready to go global? When you connect the essential parts of your business, there’s no limit to what you can do. And with Patchworks handling all the technical elements, it’s never been easier to start growing.
We specialise in bringing the best elements of your business together under one roof. Baffled by integration? Don’t worry. Our team of experts will guide you through the process, showing you how to use your new Patchworks platform to transform your business.
- Easy to use: Enjoy a single cloud platform to connect JDA with WooCommerce
- Save time & money: By automating data input tasks and eliminating overselling, we help your business save time, money and valuable resources
- Dedicated team: You’ll be allocated a team of experts, scoping your project with a 360º analysis of your business’ needs
- Reliable & accurate: Data is securely transferred with no risk of manual errors
- Flawless customer experience: Your customers will always see the correct information and stock levels, eliminating the risk of overselling
- Growth & performance: Increase your efficiency and profitability, and easily connect new systems when you’re ready
- 100% UK-based: Patchworks is the only integration service to be fully based in the UK, ready to respond whenever you need us
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.