Will ecommerce and CRM platforms converge?
It’s an all too common scenario when technology develops. A business embraces one system to manage a part of its business and then another platform becomes a tool for some other part. Before you know it, the business is operating with a jigsaw of software platforms that don’t always talk nicely to each other. This is of course where systems integration comes into play and we can certainly help you with that. Having a disconnected collection of platforms will always become time consuming and restrict the flow of accurate and essential information that is required to develop and grow the business. It’s like trying to drive your car with one arm tied behind your back! But what if CRM and ecommerce platforms were to converge? Many believe that this will indeed be the next evolution and it is widely anticipated that the ecommerce platforms will lead the way. How might my business benefit? Running an ecommerce and CRM system from one platform can offer countless benefits to many types of business:
- A single system to manage across the business
- Enhanced monitoring and measurement – reporting becomes far more useful
- A better level of customer service as transaction history is known at the same time as contact history and customer profile
- Efficient collection of all touch points with a customer
- Better targeting and more personalised offers and incentives